This Department has three branches:
First Branch: Auditing
- Auditing the financial statements prepared by the company’s management (client).
- Review the daily inputs, documents and records according to the Egyptian and the international auditing standards and the required examination of the client’s documents and records; preparing the report of interim and final auditing together with the relative reports; preparing the assistive reports such as the financial analysis and the activity growth and comparing the same to or approving the same by comparing the rates of activity in order to help prepare a historical record of the results of the company’s activity supported by charts and explanatory tools in order to make it easy for the management to make the right decisions on time according to the requirements of the Egyptian and international auditing system, Egyptian and international accounting standards and the internationally recognized practices.
- Review the databases and software on the computer in case the company holds regular accounts on the computer.
- Perform the regular review of the company’s books, records and documents and software according to the client’s desires and needs.
- Review the client’s financial statements; give opinion thereon and the accuracy thereof and state to what extent such financial statements express the financial position.