This Department is concerned with providing the legal services and advice to the office’s clients through:
- Prepare, conclude, modify, register and notarize contracts.
- Provide all legal consultations of financial and commercial transactions by the aid of the most efficient advocates in the field of commercial lawsuits, general taxes, sales, sequestration and administrative attachment.
- File lawsuits for taxes, administrative attachment, sequestration, commercial transactions and banks.
- Represent the client before courts of all degrees – in lawsuits of taxes and commercial and banking transactions.
- Procedures of international and local commercial arbitration.
Prepare legal structuring for all departments of companies